Two Proofs of Residency Needed to Register
Posted On:
Thursday, January 01, 2015
Welcome to Rivermont!
Welcome to Rivermont!
All Families Must Show This Every Year!



Acceptable documents (2) in the custodial/guardian’s name:

 a.    Current electric, water, gas, phone, cable bills within the last 30-60 days

 b.      Current lease or mortgage

 c.    Rent receipt or payment documentation within last 30 days

The following circumstance requires an affidavit

from Student Assignment-Central Office:

Parents are living with another family:

a. Both families come in and sign the affidavit.

      (Unless custodial family already has children at this

       school and has at least 2 of the above acceptable documents

       in their name).

b. Supporting family provides 2 of the following:

 Current electric, water, gas, phone or cable bill

(within the last 30-60 days); lease with landlord’s

name and phone number; mortgage, insurance, Agency

or court documentation.

c. Custodial family must provide exit proof from previous

residence, examples: termination, final bill proof;

change of address from Post Office or documents in their

name at the current address.

d. Custodial family must also provide certified Birth Certificates

and Social Security cards for children new to Hamilton County.

e. Custodial family must have Immunization records put on

a Tennessee form (this can be done at the Health

Department at no charge or your private physician).  Also

show the school proof of a recent physical within a year.


Moving Between School Zones:                           

a. Custodial parent/guardian must provide termination/exit/transfer-final

bill proof from the previous address.

 b. Show two (2) different proofs of the new address in the custodial

parent/guardian’s name (i.e., utilities, DHS, government documents,


View all Latest News