PreK Applications

PreK Applications

You must have two proofs of residency and the child's certified birth certificate to begin the application process.

To apply, parents need the following:

Original birth certificate (Child must be 4 years old by August 15)
Social Security Card
Current Immunization Record/TN Form
Current Physical/TN Form
2 Proofs of Residency: Must be zoned for a Title 1 School
Proof of Income
For additional information:

Select 1 item from this list: Current electric, water, gas, phone, cable bills within the last 30-60 days/current rent receipt or mortgage payment

AND select 1 item from this list : Current lease or mortgage

Parents who are living with another family:

Both families come in to apply.
Supporting family provides 2 of the following: Current electric, water, gas, phone or cable bill (within the last 30-60 days); lease with landlord’s name and phone number; mortgage, insurance, Agency or court documentation.
Custodial family must provide exit proof from previous residence, examples: termination, final bill proof; change of address from Post Office or documents in their name at the current address.
Custodial family must also provide certified Birth Certificates and Social Security cards for children new to Hamilton County.
Custodial family must have Immunization records put on a Tennessee form (this can be done at the Health Department at no charge or your private physician). Also show the school proof of a recent physical within a year.
All content © 2020 Hamilton County Schools. All rights reserved. | Privacy Notice | Website by School Messenger