PreK Applications Accepted for Wait List
Posted On:
Thursday, January 01, 2015

Update:  We are full as of June 1st, but will be accepting applications for the Wait List.  Applications will be accepted on

August 7th from 9-11:30am for the Wait List.    


PreK Applications  

 You must bring two proofs of residency


and the child's certified birth certificate to begin the


application process. Thank you!


To apply, parents need to bring the following:

1. Original birth certificate (Child must be 4 years old by August 15)

2. Social Security Card

3. Current Immunization Record/TN Form

4. Current Physical/TN Form

5. 2 Proofs of Residency:  Must be zoned for a Title 1 School                                    

6.  Proof of Income

For additional information:




Select 1 item from this list: Current electric, water, gas, phone, cable bills within the last 30-60 days/current rent receipt or mortgage payment


AND select 1 item from this list : Current lease or mortgage


Parents who are living with another family:


The following circumstances require an affidavit from      


Student Assignment-Board of Education Building


3074 Hickory Valley Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421


1. Both families come in and sign the affidavit.


   (Unless custodial family already has children at this


   school and has at least 2 of the above acceptable documents


   in their name).


2. Supporting family provides 2 of the following:


   Current electric, water, gas, phone or cable bill


   (within the last 30-60 days); lease with landlord’s


   name and phone number; mortgage, insurance, Agency


   or court documentation.


3. Custodial family must provide exit proof from previous


   residence, examples: termination, final bill proof;


   change of address from Post Office or documents in their


   name at the current address.


4. Custodial family must also provide certified Birth Certificates


   and Social Security cards for children new to Hamilton County.


5. Custodial family must have Immunization records put on


   a Tennessee form (this can be done at the Health


   Department at no charge or your private physician). Also


   show the school proof of a recent physical within a year.






View all Latest News